Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Joining this Blogging movement!

"Two are better than one!"
That is a loaded statement. I know that it refers to marriage but I know God was thinking of me when He said that. I love my TWO little munchkins, and two means twice the fun (and work!) It also means twice the bottles, baths, spit-up, and poopy diapers! More importantly, it means half the sleep.
If there were a degree in baby care with a minor in baby talk.. I am pretty sure I would ace that! I never thought that baby talk was another language but it sure is. And guess what, I am fluent in it! Madi and Amber have the best conversations! My favorite is when they both have a full diaper and they are laughing and cooing to each other. I know JUST what they are saying:
"Madi, lets see how much she gags today!!"
"Amber thats a great idea!! I know this is a full one! And it smells SOOO bad! HAHA!! Think you can push a little more out just so that it goes up your back?"
"Oooo that's a great idea! Here goes....(insert majors grunts and a red, red face). Would you look at her face?! she is not looking forward to this! Oh here is some spit up too...."
And so the conversations go, and may day of poopy diapers and spit up begins!
Two are truly better than one though! It may mean twice the laundry, but it also means twice the smiles, laughs, and adorable outfits to dress my angels up in!!!!
So what does a day in the life of a super mom truly look like?
4 AM- bottles, diapers, spit-up, playtime, rock babies to sleep
6AM- finally crawl back in bed to get some sleep
6:30AM- actually start to fall asleep when a baby wakes up.. another full diaper and bottle.
8AM- get baby #1 in bed just in time for baby #2 to wake up!
9AM- finally get baby #2 to sleep
9:30AM-10:30AM- attempt to eat, drink some coffee and POSSIBLY get the dishes done before a baby wakes up!!
10:30AM-12PM- feed babies, change diapers, change shirt for the 3rd time and get babies BACK down for a nap
12-1PM- get laundry done or clean floors and attempt to eat some lunch
1PM- baby wakes up... feed, change, play again
3PM- put baby down and get baby #2 again...
3-10PM- repeat everything that happened in the first part of the day
11PM- FINALLY CRAWL INTO BED....
And that my dear readers is a day in the life of a super mom!

3 comments:

  1. wahoo! welcome to the blogging world. i'm so excited to keep up with you on this! you'll have fun. where does blogging fit into your schedule though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you ARE a supermom!! I'm so proud of you...I hope you keep this up, though I don't know where it would fit into your day? hugs to you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, that was really from abby...some times we get mixed up with our google sign-ins;) love u!!

    ReplyDelete