Thursday, May 5, 2011

Welcome to my dreams, there is no charge

All I can say is that dreams when you are pregnant and the hormone produced dreams afterwards are just hysterical! My dream last night consisted of a vacation to Manitoba, CAN (sp), an airport movie theater (with gold embroidered chairs and hand crafted cold and bronze fixtures, as well as a pizza delivery service inside!!), a bollywood baby shower... and seriously, the list could go on! At least it keeps my evenings entertaining!!!! Some times I wake up wondering, "What the heck just happened?!" During my pregnancy, the most odd, reoccurring, dream had a 3 foot long tampon that somehow mysteriously got embedded in my arm!!! I seriously hope I am not the only one who had/has these odd dreams!!!
The most fun part is trying to figure out where the different parts come from... For instance, Manitoba? Not a clue! In-airport movie theater with a pizza delivery service and gold and bronze things? Well the movie theater I am pretty sure is a sign of my desire to get out of the house, pizza delivery is my overwhelming desire to devour an Ametis pizza (all by myself!) and the gold and bronze fixtures... yeah just not sure about that one either! The tampon dream.. I won't even try to describe or understand that one!
I sometimes wonder what the girls dream about! They both laugh in their sleep already!! Maybe they are dreaming about pools filled with sweat, warm milk, or litttle, identical, twin boys with big blue eyes, crawling around in their little diapers.... **sigh**
Well dear readers, for those of you who read this :), here's to the crazy dreams, 3 foot long tampons, and cute little blue-eyed, identical, twin boys!! Enjoy your day dear readers!

1 comment: